covid-19 update 4th Trimester hires - 20 march 2020
ALL SLING LIBRARY DROP-INS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
It was decided that all foreseeable meets for the library were to be cancelled, following the advice and guidelines from the government.
This means that we are unfortunately unable to provide our 4th trimester talks and demonstrations at this time.
We feel our usual sessions and the availability of our slings are so important to local, new and expectant parents, especially at this worrying time, that we are going to continue to offer our special 4th trimester reduced rate on our stretchy wraps, and have online help available instead.
So, if you are pregnant and expecting within a few weeks, or you have a newborn up to 12 weeks old, you can hire a Boba stretchy wrap from us for 12 weeks for only £10.
Here’s what to do:
- Create an account in our online hiring system, read our T&Cs and add your card details under the “payment methods” tab as a deposit guarantee.
- Subject to availability, choose the colour of your wrap: black, navy, sangria, grey, emerald, yellow.
- We are offering a “doorstep pick up” service only from SP1 (Salisbury), SP6 (Fordingbridge) or BH31 (Verwood). (Alternative pick up points are SP4 (Amesbury) and SP10 (Andover) by request).
- The hire period starts from the date the wrap is collected.
- Payment of £10 to be made via bank transfer only to: Salisbury Sling Library sort code: 30-98-97 acc#: 42306168.
- Watch the “Using a stretchy wrap” video by Susie at Helix Baby for how to use the wrap. See it below or visit her videos page for more.
- Read the “TICKS babywearing safety” leaflet included with your wrap.
- If you need further advice fitting the sling, Susie is also offering online consultations via Zoom, £5 per 15 minutes. Email email@example.com.
- If you prefer to buy rather than hire, Helix Baby retails Boba and Lifft stretchy wraps and is offering a FREE 15 minute online fitting consultation with every sling/carrier purchase. Browse the online SHOP here.
Get in touch with us via Facebook or email to arrange your 4th trimester hire today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and stay babywearing x