Holiday hire – Beco 8 . . . 5.4.18 By Nam Tann Mestre, SSL member
We love the Beco 8 because:
• All season carrier. When it gets hot just zip down the front panel to reveal the mesh airflow section which conveniently folds into a small pocket so it doesn’t dangle anywhere.
• Has a really convenient zippered pouch at waist panel where I stored my phone. Handy to reach for and safe too. I guess you can keep whatever you like there…keys, lip balm, money you name it.
• Padded and comfy straps meant I could carry for longperiods. I walked the sandy beaches, padded into the sea to catch a glimpse of some baby sharks ( a fair distance to see them with water just below the waist).
• Good fit at the waist and strap which meant both my husband (6ft 2) and me (5ft 1 and a bit ) could use.
• Fits infant to toddler which meant that my toddler could be back carried.
What we weren’t so keen on…
• It only comes in grey so no patterns or colour choices
• The side closing clasps take a bit of getting use to as it’s a 3 way lock – requires two hands to open.